This website is test case for a software I’m developing for creating chant booklets. The code of which can be found on GitHub.
All chant transcriptions are released under CC0 (a.k.a. Public Domain) license.
- Gregorio version 2.4.2
- LuaTeX, Version beta-0.80.0 (TeX Live 2015/Debian) (rev 5238)
- ImageMagick 6.8.9-9 Q16 x86_64 2016-04-18
- Ghostscript 9.18 (2015-10-05)
- PDFCROP 1.38, 2012/11/02
- Andrew Hinkley for his amazing work of typesetting most of the Graduale Romanum (1908 and 1961) as well as the Liber Usualis in GABC format.
- The Church Music Association of America for offering many chant sources.
- The Solesmes Abbey for reviving and making accessible that repertoire.
The monks image in the header comes from a 15th century olivetan gradual.