- Sanctus II April 28, 2017Corrected stems of first notes of climaci
- Gloria Patri - VII April 28, 2017Removed remark entered in error
- Gloria Patri - VII April 28, 2017Added mode to Incipit
- Gloria Patri - VII April 28, 2017Added to the database
- Fidelis servus April 26, 2017Added to the database
- Veritas mea April 26, 2017Added to the database
- Nomini tuo April 26, 2017
- Nomini tuo April 26, 2017Added to the database
- Sedebit Dominus April 26, 2017Added to the database
- Dóminus vobiscum April 25, 2017Added to the database
- Sanctus II April 28, 2017
Since it’s getting pretty useful already, let’s bring the database to the wild world.
It’s still a work in progress so it will change and (hopefully) improve but so will its content too.
Now you can bookmark http://gregobase.selapa.net and publicize it if you like to.
The editing interface should be now useable…
Try it and help making it better!
Here comes a first preview of a database of gregorian scores. It’s meant to be merged with The Caecilia Project (since it’s where most of the content comes from) but the developement is still in a very early stage. I would call it pre-alpha as it’s still far from being feature complete and there are still a lot of open questions. Feel free to comment or ask for features on the TODO page.
But since the developement is going pretty slowly and the current state of the project might already be useful for some people, I decided to not wait any more for making it public.