- Qui mihi ministrat August 26, 2016Commenting on the incorrect position of the vertical episema.
- Posuisti August 26, 2016remarking that the vertical episema on Capite should be above the note
- Posuisti August 26, 2016Correcting the errors in the Rhymic markings
- Qui sequitur me August 26, 2016Correcting the misplaced notes at the end of the Alleluia
- Domine memorabor August 25, 2016Added a horizontal episema to the final 'la' note in 'derelinquas'.
- Te Deum (Simple tone) August 19, 2016Copy Edit: corrected spelling of "horruisti".
- Te Deum (Simple tone) August 19, 2016
- Vir erat August 18, 2016Added to the database
- Præfatio de Dominicis "per annum", V August 17, 2016Added to the database
- Gloria (ad lib.) II. August 12, 2016Changed sets of two underscores to three
- Qui mihi ministrat August 26, 2016
Since it’s getting pretty useful already, let’s bring the database to the wild world.
It’s still a work in progress so it will change and (hopefully) improve but so will its content too.
Now you can bookmark http://gregobase.selapa.net and publicize it if you like to.
The editing interface should be now useable…
Try it and help making it better!
Here comes a first preview of a database of gregorian scores. It’s meant to be merged with The Caecilia Project (since it’s where most of the content comes from) but the developement is still in a very early stage. I would call it pre-alpha as it’s still far from being feature complete and there are still a lot of open questions. Feel free to comment or ask for features on the TODO page.
But since the developement is going pretty slowly and the current state of the project might already be useful for some people, I decided to not wait any more for making it public.