- Dominus vobiscum ... Benedicat (B) September 28, 2016corrected sequence number 0 into 2
- Ad pacem September 28, 2016added line break
- Ad pacem September 28, 2016tipo in R/.
- Ad pacem September 28, 2016Added to the database
- Sic et vos September 27, 2016Added to the database
- Jesu dulcis memoria September 27, 2016Changed the various Jesus to Jésus
- O Rex géntium September 26, 2016Remove minima after veni, change (;) to (,) after hominem,
- Salve Regina September 26, 2016fix accent on "gementes"
- Ite XIII September 24, 2016Key was missing
- O Sapiéntia September 24, 2016disponenSQUE Omnia had wrong pitch compared to AMON34, p. 208
- Dominus vobiscum ... Benedicat (B) September 28, 2016
Since it’s getting pretty useful already, let’s bring the database to the wild world.
It’s still a work in progress so it will change and (hopefully) improve but so will its content too.
Now you can bookmark http://gregobase.selapa.net and publicize it if you like to.
The editing interface should be now useable…
Try it and help making it better!
Here comes a first preview of a database of gregorian scores. It’s meant to be merged with The Caecilia Project (since it’s where most of the content comes from) but the developement is still in a very early stage. I would call it pre-alpha as it’s still far from being feature complete and there are still a lot of open questions. Feel free to comment or ask for features on the TODO page.
But since the developement is going pretty slowly and the current state of the project might already be useful for some people, I decided to not wait any more for making it public.